fredag den 4. oktober 2013

W h e r e D o I B e l o n g

Sometimes i think about where i belong 
Where is the road i need to take
Why do people judge me without knowing me
-
A family is suppose to back you up
They have to be there if everything goes wrong
If everything falls apart you only need them
But 
What do you do when they wont help
When they are against your plans 
The look they give you
full of disappointment and anger
-
I wish to get support 
I wish to see a look from them that don´t judge me
I want them to think i´m grown up now


If just parents could see what their kids wanted and what their plans are. So they could understand what their kids heart is beating for. 
In my situations I want them to look at me and think, she knows what she is doing. she don´t need us to judge her she just need us here to support her. I´m 18 almost 19 I can and are making my own decisions. but holding some of them back because they are holding a "lock" on me. they are not letting go. i´m still their little girl in their eyes. but they have to get out of the fog and see clear i´m growing.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar